Monday 13 May 2013

Merry monday #6!

Hiya bloggerettos!

So I know I have been absent from this blog as of late and for that I apologise greatly! But to make up for it MERRY MONDAY returns!!

Now, this week I have found it hard to think about what theme for todays Merry Monday. But, after lots and lots of thought I found a quote that just seemed perfect.

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." – Thomas A Edison

It is so true, imagine if we put 110% of ourselves into everything we did. Not just at home but at school and work. It would be amazing what we could achieve with just a little bit extra effort.

This week I challenge you to try and put 100% of yourself into EVERYTHING you do. Who knows, you might end up being the first 16 year old president? The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment